Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Christmas, Part 4

After everyone left our house, we went back over to my parents for a late dinner. My step-dad is a phenomenal chef and he put my earlier meal to shame.



His mashed potatoes are to die for! The bacon wrapped pork tenderloin wasn't so hard to eat either. YUM. Mike's parents came with us, so it was nice to have both families together on Christmas.



Not a cute picture of me, but look at the cute little pine cones on the table! I think my mom may have gotten that idea from me...



My cousins, Ryan, Nichole, and Kelley and my brother, Mateo. I remember when Ryan was a baby and now he's texting and dating and tall! Crazy talk.

At the end of the night, I felt like we had lived through three days of Christmas! It was busy, but so fun and full of laughter. I wonder what next year will bring...

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails