Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Review in Short: The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein

I bought this book because it was on sale at Target and, well, when things are on sale at my favorite store on earth, I feel compelled to buy them. Once I read the part where the woman gives birth at home, I knew I would love this book.


Readability - Easy

Interest Level - 9, started off a bit slow, but picked up about a third of the way through.

Length - Medium, but the chapters are really short, which breaks it up and makes it fly by.

Recommend to - Women and men, teen and up

Warning - In the same vein of Marley and Me, it made me cry.


Apparently, Patrick Dempsey will star in the film version of this book. Not sure when that is set to release, but I'm sure I'll love it.

1 comments:

Jakeandjess said... [Reply to comment]

just finished the book commencement...GREAT read. check it out. I'm about to put the book you just finished on hold at the local library.. ; )

Related Posts with Thumbnails