Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Sicky

I was really sick the past couple of days. I just had a virus, but it hit me hard and I couldn't move for a solid 24 hours. 




The whole time, I just kept thinking: I want my mommyyyy... Sadly, though, my mom works full time and has a busy 8 year old to take care of on top of it. Plus, I'm 27 years old. I should be able to take care of myself, right? Yeah...


Lucky for me, my husband is pretty good at taking care of me. After begging asking him nicely to bring me a jamba juice for my sore and swollen throat, he brought me not one, but two different flavors to choose from. Then, when I got up to put my leftovers in the freezer for later and was shaking of freezingcoldness, he brought me a bell to ring if I needed anything!




While I was VERY tempted to ring it so he could turn down the volume of the TV for me, or plug in my cell phone, I resisted as I didn't want to push my luck and ruin it for the next time I was sick.


Who takes care of you when you're sick? What am I going to do when I'm sick AND the mommy?

2 comments:

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

Wow what a nice guy! I bet he wasn't nice enough to put your bath robe, sheets, and blanket in the dryer for after you got out of the shower! You would really have to make it up to him then or you would just be mean!

Amy said... [Reply to comment]

Random stranger, how did you know? I have to keep some things private or someone will try to steal him away from me...

Related Posts with Thumbnails