Thursday, July 22, 2010

Down Under: Day Five

This was the first day I started feeling lonely. It was raining when I woke up, so I decided it would be a good day to go to a museum. I asked the concierge (again) and he recommended the Museum of Contemporary Arts.


The art was... well... contemporary. Not my favorite museum, but interesting to see. No photos allowed, so all I got was the front with this neuron sculpture.

After the museum, I went over to the Rocks to have some lunch.


Then, I sat on a bench and enjoyed the sunshine that finally decided to come out!


I took a walk following the joggers that were out on their lunch break to the other side of the bridge. The wind was quite strong over there and I couldn't get any decent photos, but it was nice to see everything from a different perspective.

We had an amazing dinner that night with my husband's colleagues and this tiny little restaurant next to the hotel. It was out of this world delicious, but WOW expensive ($1 for each dinner roll - that should give you a hint). Luckily, we didn't have to pay or we wouldn't have eaten there. Thank you thank you thank you Ms. Co-worker who paid! I would still be washing dishes if it wasn't for you.

Stay tuned for BAT day!!! Up next!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails