Monday, October 4, 2010

The I'm-gonna-be-on-tv Diet

There is no doubt that I've put on a bit of weight in the last couple of years. I haven't been exercising and I have been eating whatever I want for a while. If we're going to be on TV, I need to feel better about myself, so the diet starts today.

Here's the plan:

I'm going to eat mostly these

and these






with a little bit of this


and occasionally this
I'm going to try to avoid most carbs and anything too fattening, like cheese or dessert :(


Good-bye old friends... I will miss pigging out on you.

The taping will be in November or December ***EDIT - they just told us today it will probably be in January... not sure I'm going to last that long on salads, but we'll see ***, so Christmas will be ultimate pig-out time for me (or maybe not if we're filming mid-Janurary). I might have to hold back on Thanksgiving if we have one of the later weeks of filming, but that's ok. I can handle it.

I also am going to take my dogs on a nice long hilly walk everyday. I'm going to try to do this even if it is raining, like it is today. I'm not going to weigh myself, I'm just going to go off of how my clothes fit. I'll let you know how it goes!

1 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Amy, we are so stoked for you guys!! Congrats!!! Make sure you keep us updated as to when we guys are going to be on!! You should also know that you guys look GREAT!! No need to worry, although eating healthy is always a good idea!

Related Posts with Thumbnails