Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Do you want to be on SFAS?

Back in September, I wrote this post where I stated that if any of my friends or family members applied for Secrets from a Stylist and got it and we didn't I would be mad and officially disown them. Now that we've signed contracts and things are moving forward, I wanted to take back that harsh statement and encourage those of you who live in the LA area and own your home (no apartment rentals allowed) to apply!

Emily posted another little ad on her blog today, so get on it! You should make a video (no editing required, they like it raw... oh my) and post it on vimeo, then email casting (the email address is on Emily's latest blog post) and include photos of all the rooms in your house (excluding bathrooms and kitchens) as well as a photo of your family (and the link to your video... duh). They like personality and lots of it, so don't hold back.

The major difference between this and most other home makeover shows is that there are not one, but two reveals of the finished room. Each home Emily styles twice in two contrasting looks, so if you apply, you should have an idea of what styles you're trying to combine. I don't want to give anything away about what she is doing for us (or other homes for that matter), but some hypothetical examples might be rustic / glam or modern / vintage, or exotic / traditional. Get the idea?

If you missed her first special where she styled Ian's (co-creator of Glee) home, check it out here.

1 comments:

Michelle said... [Reply to comment]

I doooooooooooooooooooooo. I'm seriously going to take a video this weekend and submit. Only concerns are they will think we're too far, and maybe they won't like that we have a town house, not a house, house.

Related Posts with Thumbnails