Monday, January 17, 2011

And so it begins...


Good thing I got up early this morning because production was 30 minutes early! As I drove away, the vans started showing up and I got butterflies in my tummy. I can't stop smiling, which is awkward as I run errands and people stare at me like I'm crazy.

Tomorrow is our first day of filming and I hope I can sleep tonight! Getting my nails done and picking up some new makeup today to complete the primping process.

I had a dream last night that I renovated part of our kitchen by myself. Like I put the cabinets together and screwed them to the wall. It was awesome.

Maybe these will nudge the crew in the right direction...


I'm going to try my hardest to resist the temptation to drive by my house this week. It's going to be tough!

Did you see Ian's speech at the Golden Globes last night? He's the co-creator of Glee. Emily knows him. So that shout out to the teachers was totally for me, right?

1 comments:

lana @ make a house a home said... [Reply to comment]

omg congrats! you are in amazing hands! i can't wait to see how it all turns out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails