Thanks Kristen for the inspiration!
Today was the first day this week where I didn't sleep in like a teenager. I actually got my patootie out of bed and made it to the gym by 9:30am for a core fusion class. While there was another core class at 4:30pm today, I knew that if I got the gym out of the way early, I would be more likely to get some stuff done around the house as I wouldn't be able to sleep half of the day away. I haven't made as much progress this week as I had hoped, but I am definitely getting it done!
If the item is crossed off,
2. Organize desk and office closet
3. Organize master bedroom closet (husband's stuff)
4. Organize guest bedroom closet (my stuff)
5. Empty writing desk
9. Organize coat closet and upper cabinet
13. Organize laundry room
14. Organize hall closet
17. CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN - I will be getting help with this from a wonderful woman who cleans in exchange for tutoring for her son, but I will be helping because I need every nook and cranny to be spotless
And my dumb vain things...
1. Manicure with gel color (so it will last the whole week)
2. Eyebrow tint and wax
3, Hair cut and color *appointment made*
4. Outfit planning (3 days of filming means 3 cute and flattering outfits)
5. Makeup lesson (from my friend who did my makeup for my wedding)
6. Teeth whitening (at home with strips)
7. Diet *CSA veggies are helping*
8. Exercise *going to the gym every single day*
9. Magic dog training *wish us luck*
I also remembered that I wanted to use the voucher for a facial and massage my husband gave me for Christmas. I called today to make an appointment and they said they don't have anything available until mid-February! I find that extremely annoying...
I find that if I can watch TV while I work on things like organizing, I am more likely to get things done. This is one of those times when I wish I had a TV in every room so I can keep myself entertained.
What do you like to do when cleaning/organizing? Listen to music? Sing? Talk on the phone?