Thursday, January 6, 2011

The List


Thanks Kristen for the inspiration!

Today was the first day this week where I didn't sleep in like a teenager. I actually got my patootie out of bed and made it to the gym by 9:30am for a core fusion class. While there was another core class at 4:30pm today, I knew that if I got the gym out of the way early, I would be more likely to get some stuff done around the house as I wouldn't be able to sleep half of the day away. I haven't made as much progress this week as I had hoped, but I am definitely getting it done!

If the item is crossed off, like this, it is DONE! If the item is in italics, like this, it is in progress. If the item is bold, like this, I am really not looking forward to doing it.

House things...
1. Take down Christmas
2. Organize desk and office closet
3. Organize master bedroom closet (husband's stuff)
4. Organize guest bedroom closet (my stuff) 
5. Empty writing desk 
6. Organize entertainment center
8. Clean out telephone junk drawer
9. Organize coat closet and upper cabinet
10. Clean out refrigerator/freezer
11. Organize bar junk drawers
12. Organize kitchen cabinets
13. Organize laundry room
14. Organize hall closet
15. Organize mail sorter16. YARD WORK
17. CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN - I will be getting help with this from a wonderful woman who cleans in exchange for tutoring for her son, but I will be helping because I need every nook and cranny to be spotless

And my dumb vain things...
1. Manicure with gel color (so it will last the whole week)
2. Eyebrow tint and wax
3, Hair cut and color *appointment made*
4. Outfit planning (3 days of filming means 3 cute and flattering outfits)
5. Makeup lesson (from my friend who did my makeup for my wedding)
6. Teeth whitening (at home with strips)
7. Diet *CSA veggies are helping*
8. Exercise *going to the gym every single day*
9. Magic dog training *wish us luck*


I also remembered that I wanted to use the voucher for a facial and massage my husband gave me for Christmas. I called today to make an appointment and they said they don't have anything available until mid-February! I find that extremely annoying...


I find that if I can watch TV while I work on things like organizing, I am more likely to get things done. This is one of those times when I wish I had a TV in every room so I can keep myself entertained.


What do you like to do when cleaning/organizing? Listen to music? Sing? Talk on the phone?

2 comments:

Michelle said... [Reply to comment]

Definitely listen to music!

Beth Brakewood said... [Reply to comment]

Audiobooks! I joined Audible.com and have amassed quite a collection over the last four years.

Related Posts with Thumbnails