Monday, January 3, 2011

To Do before HGTV

There are so many things I want to get done in the next two weeks before we start filming. Here's my list:

House things...
1. Take down Christmas *today*
2. Organize desk and office closet
3. Organize master bedroom closet (husband's stuff)
4. Organize guest bedroom closet (my stuff) *today*
5. Empty writing desk *today*
6. Organize entertainment center *today*
8. Clean out telephone junk drawer
9. Organize coat closet and upper cabinet
10. Clean out refrigerator/freezer - toss all old condiments, year-old frozen turkey, etc.
11. Organize bar junk drawers
12. Organize kitchen cabinets
13. Organize laundry room
14. Organize hall closet
15. YARD WORK
16. CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN - I will be getting help with this from a wonderful woman who cleans in exchange for tutoring for her son, but I will be helping because I need every nook and cranny to be spotless

And my dumb vain things...
1. Manicure with gel color (so it will last the whole week)
2. Eyebrow tint and wax
3, Hair cut and color
4. Outfit planning (3 days of filming means 3 cute and flattering outfits)
5. Makeup lesson (from my friend who did my makeup for my wedding)
6. Teeth whitening (at home with strips)
7. Diet
8. Exercise
9. Magic dog training?

Wow! That's a long list! Good thing I have one more week off of work. I'll keep you posted on how it goes...

2 comments:

katherinebee said... [Reply to comment]

So much to do, but how exciting!

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

what does *today* mean? it is *Tomorrow* and none of those are completed! ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails