Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A little late...

I hope everyone had a very happy Valentine's day yesterday! I'm not really in the mood to blog about myself right now as my mind is on friends and family, but I wanted to share some pictures of the things I made for Valentine's day.







This is painter's tape on the wall above our bed and the arrow points to the Ikea nightstand I bought and put together (by myself) for my husband. He hasn't had one on his side of the bed for almost 3 years. I bought one for me too, but haven't put that one together yet. We still need to stain or paint it, but it is doing the job!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's day and, single or attached, felt a little extra love.

1 comments:

Laura said... [Reply to comment]

Cute cards you painted! They are purty.

Related Posts with Thumbnails