Saturday, March 26, 2011

Amy A to Z

Jenna over at That Wife posted this today and since my last blog post made my husband cry (though I'm sure he doesn't want me sharing that, sorry babe), I think we need something a little more light-hearted around here.


A. Age: 28
B. Bed size: Queen
C. Chore you hate: All of them! I'd say I avoid folding laundry the most.
D. Dogs: Two. A puggle named Ruby and a labradoodle named Jackson. We're so cool with our hybrid dogs. Or not.





They're messy, but really cute.

E. Essential start to your day: I check my email, then facebook, then twitter, then my dictionary.com app word of the day (in English AND Spanish). I also have to have breakfast and something hot to drink. Lately I've been having decaf green tea and a multi-grain waffle (plain with no syrup or anything - I eat it as I'm driving).

F. Favorite color: I like green, blue, pink, purple... not a fan of yellow and orange.
G. Gold or silver: Both!
H. Height: 5′7″
I. Instruments you play: None. I played the clarinet in elementary school and sang in middle and high school.
J. Job Title: Teacher... for now, at least.
K. Kids: Working on it! We babysat two really cute kids today (separately, not at the same time).




This is Eva. She is almost 1 and super cute.



Gracie is almost three and loves to be silly. She's wearing my UGG boots and posing for the camera.


L. Live: Los Angeles, CA
M. Mom’s name: Peggy, originally Margaret.
N. Nicknames: Amers, Ames, Babe, Booboos
O. Overnight hospital stays: I've never had one, except maybe when I was born.
P. Pet peeve: Loud eating or breathing noises, angry drivers, people who bring drama.
Q. Quote from a movie: "Nobody puts baby in a corner." Dirty Dancing
R. Right or left handed: Right.
S. Siblings: Marina (stepsister) and Mateo (half brother),
T. Time you wake up: Weekdays at 6:15am, weekends I get to sleep in as late as I want (my husband is so nice and gets up early to feed the dogs and sometimes he makes me breakfast and even cleans the kitchen), but I'm usually up by 8 or 9.
U. Underwear: I wear thongs almost exclusively. TMI? Well, you asked!
V. Vegetables you dislike: I honestly can't think of any. I used to hate tomatoes, but I love them now. My favorites are asparagus, zucchini, and broccoli romanesco (which we just planted in our garden).




W. What makes you run late: I wait until the last possible second to get out of bed. I don't really give myself any extra wiggle room, so if something unexpected comes up, I'll be late.
X. X-Rays you've had: Besides dental? I had an MRI for my brain once. I used to get migraines, so they did an MRI to make sure I didn't have a tumor or anything. I didn't, thank goodness.
Y. Yummy food you make: I asked my husband and he said, "Salmon, pesto, and your enchiladas are pretty good... for a white girl" haha.
Z. Zoo animal: Zebras! And turtles.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails