Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Birthday Extravaganza: Part 4

I forgot that I never finished this. I bet you're getting sick of it, huh? I'll make it quick.

On Sunday, my actual birthday, we went to Hearst Castle. It started raining while we were driving which kind of destroyed the view, but it was still cool.


Awesome Greek / art deco outdoor pool.


The main house. Or palace.


Oh, ya know, just the dining room. The plastic fruit was funny. They also put bottles of ketchup and mustard on the table. Dumb. But the room and furniture were amazing!


I always bite the inside of my mouth and my husband loves to take stupid photos of me.


Our favorite place was the indoor pool. Blue and gold - literally GOLD - tile everywhere. This is where Mr. Hearst would take his most special guests after dinner for a little... fun. Yes, he was married. Yes, he had a girlfriend as well. He had a castle, for goodness sakes. Girls flock to men with castles.

That was the end of my birthday weekend and it couldn't have been better!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails