Friday, April 29, 2011

Oh, to be a Princess!

Well, I guess she is actually a Duchess, which I don't really understand, but whatever, she looked AMAZING today.


I love how her bouquet was an appropriate size for her body. Tiny girls with ginormous bouquets look silly.


Was I right about the simple long sleeved elegant dress? Oh yes, I was. And it is so good.


Can I get married again? In this dress? With this body? But my face and hair and husband? Ok good, thanks.


I like to think that all Kate could think about as she walked down the aisle looking at the back of William's head was, "I'm marrying a balding 28 year old, but at least he's a prince!"


So happy!

All photos above are from Go Fug Yourself.

Are you ready for my favorite photo of the event?


Romantic and adorable. That flower girl/bridesmaid/attendant is too cute for words. And call me crazy, but I think this royal couple is going to make it.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails