Monday, May 23, 2011

Congratulations Laura and Scott!

On Saturday, we celebrated the nuptials of two great friends. I've known Laura since middle school and met Scott when he moved out to CA with Laura a few years ago. Their wedding was beautiful and I was so honored to be included in the festivities.



I also made Laura's ring bearer pillow. I used this tutorial from... who else? Martha! Here's how it turned out:



Yes, I made it all by myself!!! No pillow form or anything! I'm pretty proud.

They had a photo booth at the wedding and here's our strip:


It's hard to see, but in the first picture, we have lettuce in our teeth. We're so funny!! Ha.

We had a great time and I'm so happy for the newlyweds!

1 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Everyone looks so beautiful, especially the bride!

Related Posts with Thumbnails