Saturday, May 7, 2011

Currently

Borrowed this from Beth of Always Looking for Something New.


Current Book(s): Just finished Bossypants by Tina Fey. I was devastated when it ended.

Current Playlist: All Glee all the time.


Current Shame-Inducing Guilty Pleasure: Donuts for Saturday school. I ate three this morning and I feel like hell because of it.


Current Color: Peach.


Current Drink: We had margaritas on the rocks the other night and it was a nice break from our usual beer and wine. 


Current Food: I have had PB&J for lunch every day this week. Exciting, no?


Current Favorite Show:Glee! Duh. I've also been watching a TON of Sex and the City reruns.


Current Wishlist: I can't afford one, but I really want a new dress for my friend Laura's rehearsal dinner. Something like this...



from Mango

Current Needs: Patience.


Current Triumphs: Making it through my first (and hopefully last) cycle of clomid without completely losing it.


Current Bane(s) of my Existence: Saturday school and after school workshops. Only one more week!


Current Celebrity Crush: Cory Monteith, aka Finn on Glee. He's pretty adorable.


Current Indulgence: Wearing dresses all the time. I haven't been able to wear pants the past couple of days because of the horrid cramping and bloating from clomid.


Current Blessing(s): A husband who is just as, if not more, excited to get pregnant as I am.


Current Outfit: Dress! Navy and white with a white cardigan and red flats.


Current Excitement: Pretty excited about my mom's mother's day gift. I'll share it after I give it to her.


Current Link
http://www.999reasonstolaugh.com/

1 comments:

Beth Brakewood said... [Reply to comment]

I feel like a teenager every time I fill one of these out...in a good way. :) Reminds me of when all first discovered "email" and forwards and back when ICQ was the cool alternative to AIM.

Related Posts with Thumbnails