Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Midnight In Paris

My plan was to see this movie after I found out I won Oh Happy Day's trip to Paris. I didn't win, but I went and saw the movie tonight anyway. I went by myself, which is a luxury I will have to give up once I start working at my new school because there is a good chance I would see students at my local movie theater. I've never had to worry about that with my current job because I don't live in the same neighborhood as my students, but that will change very soon!

Anyway, back to the best movie ever. I am obsessed. Besides the references to the most amazing writers and artists, I love the fashion in the movie. I have a bit of a girl crush on Rachel McAdams and her wardrobe in this movie took it to another level.

Image found here

I need this outfit. All of it.

Image from here

And this one. Please.

Image found here

Just gorgeous.

Image found here

I'll take the outfit and the hair. I wish mine wasn't so huge and frizzy because I do have the wave to pull this off.

Image found here

So many belts! I need more belts...

Image found here

In the scene with this outfit, she had sweaty armpits. I love that they left it in the movie because it was so real. And I've always been afraid of aviators, but now I think I might take the plunge.

Overall this movie was like an amazing date with a charming man. So fun and refreshing.

What's the best movie you've seen lately? Did you love it because of the plot, the fashion, the music, or all of the above?

3 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I heart aviators and Rachel McAdams. I need to see this movie! - Michelle

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I am obsessed with this movie also! I want to see it again and again. I agree that Rachel McAdams looked amazing, but her character was so unlikeable it was hard for me to appreciate it. :) - Maureen

Anni said... [Reply to comment]

I adore Rachel! I have to go see this movie - I've been meaning to, but haven't found the time! Thanks for sharing the gorgeous outfits.

Related Posts with Thumbnails