Thursday, May 27, 2010

I think my husband is the only one asking...




From formspring...

Questions Answered

would you rather live poor and stay at home or be well off and work full time?

I think I'd rather live poor and stay home, but I guess it all depends how poor. I think if we can afford our essentials with one income, I can live without the extras. Who knows, maybe I'll want to work! Ha.

Do you have baby names picked out and do you prefer one gender over another?

We do have favorite names for each gender (Liam for a boy, Lila for a girl), but I'm sure by the time we actually have the baby we'll change our minds. I really want a girl first and my husband really wants a boy first. I know that when we first find out the gender one of us is bound to be disappointed, but I'm sure that disappointment will disappear pretty quickly!

What TV show makes you laugh the loudest?

GLEE! Gosh I freakin love that show.

Do you believe there's intelligent life on other planets?

Oh yes, way more intelligent than we are.

If you could look like anybody, who would it be?

Carrie Underwood, she is SO hot.

Ok, I will admit, those last three questions were asked by formspring to get me started... so please...

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails