Yesterday, I was tagged by my blog friend Ali from His Birdie's Nest. She had answered a set of questions asked by her tagger and she tagged my blog, along with some others, and asked us some questions! I am busy this morning getting ready for camping, but I wanted to write this post before we left because I plan to be unplugged for the next few days.
Ok, here we go...
1. What do you believe your best feature is, physical and personality?
I think my best physical feature used to be my rear-end, but as that is getting a little huge, I'd say my blue eyes. People compliment me on my hair when I actually manage to make it look decent because it is very thick, but I hate dealing with it everyday.
Personality-wise, I'd say my easy going nature. I try to go with the flow (most of the time) because I want to please everyone.
2. What is your favorite dish to make?
Salmon is the easiest thing for me to cook and it usually tastes pretty good. Enchiladas are a pain to make, but they're my favorite thing to eat, especially when I make extra for leftovers!
3. What is your favorite article of clothing? and why?
This always changes for me. I will wear the hell out of one new thing, then get sick of it and switch to something else. I just got this new plaid shirt at Old Navy that I love because it is extra long and comfy, but I think my most flattering piece is my Banana Republic Outlet pink-ish wrap shirt dress.
4. What is the one gift you really hope to get for the holidays this year?
I really really want a macbook of some kind. I know that is a huge present, but my husband and I are thinking about getting it for each other this year as our only present.
5. What was your favorite blog post? and why?
I think my "Thoughts on God" post was my favorite because I opened up about something I rarely talk about. I wish there had been more of a discussion in the comments, though.
6. Which blogger would you most like to have dinner with? and why?
I'd love to have dinner with Ali (I had the chance a few weeks ago, but couldn't make it because Emily came over), Jenna of That Wife, and Mandy of OMG I'm a Mom. Sorry, I couldn't pick just one...
Meet the Vances
Pretty Little Mommy Things
Bees and Bows
Style By Emily Henderson
Here are your questions:
1. If you could live anywhere, where would you live and why?
2. If you couldn't have the job you have now, what would you want to do for work?
3. What is the one blog you look forward to reading each day and why?
4. What would you call your personal style?
5. Who had the biggest influence on you growing up and why?
Yay! I can't wait to read the blogs, ladies!