Saturday, December 4, 2010

#reverb10: Wonder


Jeffrey Davis

JEFFREY DAVIS

twitter JeffreyDavis108
book The Journey from the Center to the Page

How did you cultivate a sense of wonder 
in your life this year?
Hmmm... well, I like to wonder. I'm a wonderer by nature. I'm always daydreaming and thinking about all the possibilities that my life has in store for me. One way I have created a sense of wonder is to pay attention. There are times when life gets hectic and people, myself included, forget to pay attention to what is happening around them. Gaze at the sunset when you're stuck in traffic on your way home from a busy day at work, stare at the wind blowing through the trees on a sunny afternoon, watch how your children (mine are furbabies) play and discover and learn how to see the world with new eyes from them.


taken with my phone on the way home from work yesterday

Do you take time to wonder?

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails