Monday, January 10, 2011

I'm Loving: This House

I'm totally in love with this house featured on Design Sponge today from Fiona Douglas of Bluebellgray! It is too late to make any more requests of Emily, but I'm really hoping she is going in a similar direction to this...


How beautiful is that wall color? You know about my frame-hoarding tendencies, so a gallery wall like this one would totally work for me. And those pillows? To die for.


Color-coded built-in bookcases? Yes, please!


I'm really digging butcher block counter-tops. I'm not sure how practical they are, but I love how they look (and they're cheap). Give me a little white subway tile with dark grout and I'm one happy lady.


Call me crazy, but I could see this color palate in a girl's nursery. Dark blue walls and bring pink accessories with mixed finish furniture... I'll have to remember that.


If I was single, I'd want my room to look like this. So feminine and lovely.

Where do you get your inspiration for design (be it interior or clothing)?

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails