By the way, Emily is so freaking awesome. I know, I know, you've heard it from me before. But, seriously. She is so amazing. She walks in, gives me a hug, asks about my holidays and my day at work. Sits on the couch and puts her feet up. Chats about the dogs, begs to meet them (I knew they would jump on her pretty outfit and embarrass me, so I kept them outside). She is just so nice and genuine and COOL. I wish I was that cool.
I have decided to have an Open House type gathering on Sunday the 23rd after our final reveal. If you're curious to see what they did before the show actually airs (I won't be posting any pics until after our episode airs in the Spring), come over any time after 4pm to check it out! We'll have some wine and snacks and lots of stories, I'm sure. If you need my address, just email me at amyc83 at gmail dot com.
This photo was in Emily's latest blog post. This is what she said about it:
"YES. Total Bachelor pizad. And such a good one. I think this was by Roman and Williams - those rad designers in New York. Tell me if I'm wrong. This one has been in my dude files for a long time, and is the inspiration for a house coming up - well 'his' layer of it anyway."
She is definitely talking about our house. I think.
Oh, you want a list update? Twist my arm...
If the item is crossed off,
9. Organize coat closet and
14. Organize hall closet *tonight*
16. YARD WORK *husband will take care of this tomorrow morning*
17. CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN *We have kept it very clean since Tuesday when our helper came!
And my dumb vain things...
1. Manicure with gel color (so it will last the whole week)
2. Eyebrow tint and wax *appointment made*
3, Hair cut and color *appointment made*
5. Makeup lesson (from my friend who did my makeup for my wedding) *appointment made*
6. Teeth whitening (at home with strips)
7. Diet *CSA veggies are helping*
8. Exercise *going to the gym every single day*
Last night, my husband said that he can tell I've lost weight - WOO HOO! I don't weigh myself because I don't want to be discouraged by a number, but I have been feeling a lot better about myself lately, so that is awesome.