Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Light up my life

Look what I did on Sunday all by myself!!


I went over to Big Lots (do you have one of those where you live?) and got 4 boxes of these clear globe patio lights.


Then, I got out a ladder - yes, I actually used a ladder which makes this a very big deal - and a staple gun - bigger deal - and hung up all the lights by myself while my husband was watching the Laker game with his friends.


I'm pretty proud of myself. I really wanted lights like this hanging over the tables at our wedding reception, but it didn't work out. I'm so happy I get to have them on our very own back patio and we can enjoy them every night!

1 comments:

kelsey said... [Reply to comment]

So cute!! I definitely want to do something like this in our backyard.

Related Posts with Thumbnails