Photo by The Caldwells Photography
Here are a few things my husband does that drive me up the wall:
1. Leaving clothes on the bathroom floor and shoes/socks in the living room.
2. Not actively listening (looking somewhere else, doing something else).
3. Taking bites of food off the plate or out of the pan in the kitchen before sitting down at the table to eat.
4. Leaving food out on the counter and forgetting to put it back in the refrigerator.
5. If he starts telling me something, and I tell him I already know (what a movie is about, for example), he'll keep explaining it instead of just stopping.
Camping in Big Sur this summer
Am I perfect? Heck no! Do I make messes and leave my crap everywhere? Yes. For some reason, though, it doesn't bother me when I do it. Ha.
Here are a few things I do that I know my husband can't stand:
1. Use too much toilet paper and leave a tail hanging off the roll.
2. Hog the computer.
3. Talk to him like a child.
4. Brake things I can't fix (like the garbage disposal last night right before our friends came over for dinner).
5. Everything about the way I drive.
What are your pet peeves? What do you think you do that annoys others?