Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What do YOU think?

Can you believe we haven't peeked inside our envelope yet? In a short 24 hours, we will know whether our little nugget is a boy or a girl and I CAN'T WAIT!!! I might have to go out and buy something for him or her right away...

Unfortunately, I can't share the sex of the baby online until Monday because my husband's parents won't find out until Saturday. My Friday bump post is going to be tough to write because I will know, but I won't be able to share quite yet.

Care to take a guess, though? Vote in my little poll below and we'll see what the majority has to say!

*Please click through to the blog (if you're reading in google reader or something) to view the poll*

5 comments:

Angela said... [Reply to comment]

I voted!

xo,
A

Michelle said... [Reply to comment]

I voted and I'm SO excited!

2 said... [Reply to comment]

Do I get my "I Voted" sicker? lol

katherinebee said... [Reply to comment]

Voted! I may need to text you, I don't think I can wait until Monday!

turtle girl said... [Reply to comment]

I voted..how fun! So excited for you! I'm so impressed that you've been patient enough not to peek! At least I'll have one thing to look forward to on Monday!

Related Posts with Thumbnails