Thursday, December 8, 2011

Holiday Photoshoot

Last weekend, my good friend Michelle took some pictures of us for our Christmas card. It was really chilly and our dogs were crazy, but she did an awesome job making us look good (if I do say so myself). Here are a few of my favorites, some of which will appear on our cards and I'll share those as soon as I mail them out.







I'm so glad to have a friend who loves photography and is willing to practice on us! I can't wait to have her take pictures of the baby...

4 comments:

Amanda @ The Fix-Its said... [Reply to comment]

These are great! You look so gorgeous!

katherinebee said... [Reply to comment]

I have lots to say!
1. You look amazing!
2. Michelle is so amazingly talented!
3. I want your boots. Badly.

Michelle said... [Reply to comment]

I'm so glad you are happy with the pictures!! Like I said, I'm willing to practice on you all any time!!

Chelsea said... [Reply to comment]

The pictures look great!

Related Posts with Thumbnails